PDA

View Full Version : Appetite is back stool is normal but still worried

JustJoe25
29-04-15, 18:30
Some might remember my pancreatic cancer fears and my loss of appetite. Well I'm proud to say my appetite is back and is pretty dang close to what it use to be. While sometimes the fear is there to eat my appitite is back. My stools have also mostly normalized or at least what is normal for me. However, I still wake up everyday before I'm ready to with bad wind followed by an urgency to have a bowel movement which is often relieved after I have the BM. This week though I have noticed some chest pain but not swerve and no loss of breath but my heart rate has been in the 90s and low 100s. I think the highest was 109 but I deleted the app. I do still get the urge to go right after eating at times but sometimes it can wait until the morning. However I still can't get this worry of pancreatic cancer out of my head. I'm only 27 so I know this is very rare at my age but I still can't get the fear out of my head.

Gary A
29-04-15, 18:34
You don't have pancreatic cancer. Your symptoms never really suggested it anyway, but since your symptoms have improved then it's a certainty. Your symptoms would have gotten worse, not better. Stop this nonsensical worrying, it's a waste of your time.

JustJoe25
29-04-15, 18:47
You don't have pancreatic cancer. Your symptoms never really suggested it anyway, but since your symptoms have improved then it's a certainty. Your symptoms would have gotten worse, not better. Stop this nonsensical worrying, it's a waste of your time.

I hope you are right Gary. I agree symptoms would get worse not better but i did have symptoms according to google. I had/have pain under both rib cages especially the left side, left sided back pain, nausea, fatigue, loss of appitite, constapation, diarrhea, and I have experienced floaty/fatty stools and even saw undigested food in my stool which I haven't noticed recently but I also stopped looking. I read those were all signs of PC and that's where the worry came from.

JustJoe25
04-05-15, 00:07
Ugh I'm worrying again today about PC. I got this pain in my left side and anytime I get it I think of PC as I'm not sure what it can be. I'm also still belching a lot especially when I drink water. Yes I have GERD but I've never belched this much drinking water. I know with anxiety we tend to swallow air but I'm starting to have s hard time believing that I'm swallowing that much air.