PDA

View Full Version : Back and Struggling Again

gungelad
30-04-15, 12:15
Hi All

Im a returning member to NMP. Im 32yrs old and after the end of a relationship and recent issues at work, I am firmly back at square one. I have suffered GAD for about 12years now after bad experiences at work and struggle to trust colleagues. I always think everytime someone speaks in private, its about me and think 'what are they talking about'. Its hard to put rationalised logic to anything. I am therefore very defensive but a true worrier.

I seldom get excited about things so live in the internet world to stop the worry time. Holidays, buying things etc have all being ruined by worry about people, work, being undermined and losing all I've worked hard for. Everything is a constant battle and I'm rarely content.

I feel selfish saying this but it makes me proper miserable. My virtual life chatting to those older than me helps but Im fed up - so accepting I have GAD and an internet addiction, Im back

xx

venusbluejeans
30-04-15, 12:20
Hiya gungelad and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: