View Full Version : joining

francesca
23-01-07, 12:19
:Dhi i'm fran and scared to death

f.loaring

Chopper
23-01-07, 12:30
Good afternoon Fran and welcome!

I'm sure you'll find many compassionate and informed people in these forums who'll help you along, provide support when you need it and, on occassion bring a smile to your face.

We've all been or are going through mixed emotions, take various medication have 'unique' symptoms but we're all very similar and supportive and, due to it's mature, the forums are a great way to articulate your feelings without the fear of face to face dialogue.

I look forward to reading your posts and contributing if I can. And remember, it could be worse ....... you could be made to eat faggots and peas in Katie's Kitchen in Neath!!!

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

Let us pray to Him who holds Life’s issues in his hands—
Him who formed the mighty globe, with all its thousand lands;
Girding them with seas and moutains, rivers deep, and strands,
To case a look of pity upon Kathleen-Ni-Houlahan!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849

ceecee
23-01-07, 12:30
hi fran
a big welcome to you!!!!!
take care
rach x

jo61
23-01-07, 12:38
HI Fran, it is scary when depression/anxiety/panic hit. You'll get lots of support here. Have you spoken to your GP?

Jo

francesca
23-01-07, 12:39
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Good afternoon Fran and welcome!

I'm sure you'll find many compassionate and informed people in these forums who'll help you along, provide support when you need it and, on occassion bring a smile to your face.

We've all been or are going through mixed emotions, take various medication have 'unique' symptoms but we're all very similar and supportive and, due to it's mature, the forums are a great way to articulate your feelings without the fear of face to face dialogue.

I look forward to reading your posts and contributing if I can. And remember, it could be worse ....... you could be made to eat faggots and peas in Katie's Kitchen in Neath!!!

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

Let us pray to Him who holds Life’s issues in his hands—
Him who formed the mighty globe, with all its thousand lands;
Girding them with seas and moutains, rivers deep, and strands,
To case a look of pity upon Kathleen-Ni-Houlahan!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849

<div align="right">Originally posted by Chopper - 23 January 2007 : 12:30:02</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

f.loaring

francesca
23-01-07, 12:43
thank you for your message, made me feel quite welcome Katie's Kitchen is still running quite well with or without me.

;

!

<div align="right">Originally posted by Chopper - 23 January 2007 : 12:30:02</div id="right">
[/quote]

f.loaring

manmoor
23-01-07, 13:19
Hi Fran,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

Piglet
23-01-07, 13:29
A big welcome to the site to you Fran :D

Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Ma Larkin
23-01-07, 13:45
Welcome to NMP Fran, I love faggots and peas!!

Hope you get some useful and reassuring advice from the site.

Les, xx

honeybee3939
23-01-07, 18:05
Hi Fran
And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
23-01-07, 18:07
Hi Fran

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Lindalou64
23-01-07, 22:41
HI FRAN
WELCOME I KNOW IT CAN BE A SCARY FEELING BUT ITS JUST A FEELING WE HAVE TO REMIND OURSELVES AND IT WILL SUBSIDE IM SURE YA WILL GET LOTS OF SUPPORT AND INFO HERE I WISH YA THE BEST............LINDA[8D]

sal
23-01-07, 23:46
Hi Fran

Great you have joined and we will all help you all we can.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

wobily_lin
24-01-07, 14:14
elo Fran,

A very big welcome to the site..great support and advice here...no need ta feel scared hun..we all understand how it is..u will b okies x

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

stace81
24-01-07, 18:06
Hi Fran,
Welcome hun dont be scared, we all help each other here. xx

sford

kazzie
26-01-07, 22:37
HI FRAN

YOU DONT NEED TO BE SCARED HERE WE WILL ALL TRY AND HELP YOU

LUV KAZ X

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!!!!!

trac67
27-01-07, 09:25
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'