PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Robin
23-01-07, 14:50
Hi All

I'm Robin [real name]. I'm not used to 'posting' in forums.

Presently working abroad - Vietnam of all the places but I come from the north of the UK.

Just thought I'd say hello in the welcome room.

R

yorkylover
23-01-07, 14:55
Hi Robin,welcome to no panic.You will get lots of support here and advise here.:);):);)

Ellen XX

Chopper
23-01-07, 15:05
Good afternoon Robin and welcome!

I'm sure you'll find many compassionate and informed people in these forums who'll help you along, provide support when you need it and, on occassion bring a smile to your face.

We've all been or are going through mixed emotions, take various medication have 'unique' symptoms but we're all very similar and supportive and, due to it's mature, the forums are a great way to articulate your feelings without the fear of face to face dialogue.

I look forward to reading your posts and contributing if I can.

Coincidentally, Vietnam is one of the 3 V's I've promised myself I'll visit one day, the others being Venezuela and Vancouver.

Where exactly in Vietnam are you working?

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

Let us pray to Him who holds Life’s issues in his hands—
Him who formed the mighty globe, with all its thousand lands;
Girding them with seas and moutains, rivers deep, and strands,
To case a look of pity upon Kathleen-Ni-Houlahan!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849

manmoor
23-01-07, 15:11
Hi Robin,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

weepinky
23-01-07, 16:55
Hi Robin and a big warm welcome to you, must be hard suffering when working away, but you will find this site a great support system.

Luv

Pinky[^]

honeybee3939
23-01-07, 18:04
Hi Robin
And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
23-01-07, 18:06
Hi Robin

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

ceecee
23-01-07, 18:06
hi robin
welcome to the forum
take care
rach x

domino
23-01-07, 21:08
Hi robin, good to have you on board.

Lindalou64
23-01-07, 22:21
HI ROBIN
WELCOME YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT AND INFO HERE...WISH YA THE BEST.........LINDA[8D]

sal
23-01-07, 23:59
Hi Robin

Pleased you joined the site.

I live in the north of england where abouts are you from?

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

wobily_lin
24-01-07, 14:11
elo Robin,

A big welcome to the site..great support and advice here.x

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

jo61
24-01-07, 16:52
Welcome to the forum Robin. You'll find great support here. Friends of mine went to Vietnam at Christmas and found it a great place to be.

Love Jo x

mazz
24-01-07, 16:55
Hi Robin welcome to this great site
Mazz.

Robin
25-01-07, 12:55
Hi Everyone

To answer some questions - working away - alone - far from family and friends can at times be a killer. Also I have a demanding job and I can't really confide with anyone here. There are NO self-help meeetings in Veitnam.

On the other hand I am in on of the most breathtaking parts of Asia. I'm working in Ho Chi Min [Saigon] city - which is wonderful place to be - words can't describe it here. So that's a BIG plus which is helping me.

But thanks for the friendly and warm welcome

Robin

kazzie
26-01-07, 22:28
HELLO ROBIN

AND A BIG WELCOME TO YOU:D

LUV KAZ X

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!!!!!

trac67
27-01-07, 12:45
Hi Robin,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'