PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety/missed period?

Briste
02-05-15, 20:28
Hi everyone, I and my boyfriend were just playing around and things started getting out of hand, he tried to put his male part into me, but I pushed him away. It touched my labia. I am a virgin and want to remain so until marriage. The next morning I started panicking about what happened the night before. I was literally crying and shaking, I was scared that I could get pregnant since his penis touched my labia twice and I'm not sure if it had pre**m on it. A couple of days after that and I still have serious anxiety about it, and get stressed out with exams and job interviews. However, my period 5 days late now and I haven't seen it yet, it's scaring me a lot. My boyfriend told me at first that nothing happened but now even he himself is getting worried and wondering if it was possible that I could be pregnant. Please help me. Thanks

venusbluejeans
02-05-15, 20:33
Hiya Briste and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

PanicAttackGurl
03-05-15, 04:06
Its probably just the stress of everything you have going on in your mind right now. If nothing happened aside from the labia touching its a safe bet you are fine. If you have friends who are having their menstrual cycle now, hang around them for a few hours and you will soon get your menstrual cycle. If you still don't start within the next few days, and are still anxious about it, pick up a home testing kit to check for yourself. :yesyes: