PDA

View Full Version : Return of panic and high anxiety

anakinsoyo
03-05-15, 13:43
Hello everyone im new to this site . About a month ago a very dangerous person threatened me and it really scared me and triggered my anxiety off and over a few weeks put me into complete panic . The person is now in jail and there is no real threat but i am so on edge and its brought up lots of old feelings about a spell in my life 7 years ago when my life got turned upside down . Im trying to take it a day at a time i have been to the doctors and signed up for a cbt course . I have friends helping me at the moment and i dont live alone . I have been going to work this week as well but im scared to stop and sit still . Im not so bad on a night time when i know im going to get a break and some sleep and i can actually watch tv shows and films which scared me a week ago . I know im making some progress im just scared to sit till in my room in the day time . Any advice or support is most welcome .
Darren

venusbluejeans
03-05-15, 13:48
Hiya anakinsoyo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

anakinsoyo
03-05-15, 14:36
Thanks venus i shall take a look around .