PDA

View Full Version : oh nooooooo sore throat and head cold convinced I'm dying

crazymum25
04-05-15, 17:15
Ok I have pressure in my head my tonsoils are swollen my sharp pains in my head mainly the temples ..... Eye pressure and obviously .... I'm aching all over been ok at work although I didn't sleep because of all this my throat is red rore and I can feel my glands are up ....

lyndau63
04-05-15, 18:03
Sounds like a very bad cold or flu to me. Hope you feel better soon. Maybe a throat infection or pharyngitis so go to GP if it does not clear up.:hugs:

Fishmanpa
04-05-15, 18:31
Hi C Mum,

Having been on the boards for a while, I've seen quite a few members posting in similar situations. It's quite obvious you're in a pretty rough place right now. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. It seems overwhelming I'm sure.

Truly, it would be in your best interest to discuss how you're feeling with your GP. Get a referral for therapy and perhaps discuss meds to help you get a grip on the dragon.

While the forum is cathartic in being able to write down your thoughts and fears and it's nice to know you're know alone, the actual real life therapeutic aspects are minimal as it's just an internet forum and no one here is as qualified as the a real doctor.

Hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts