PDA

View Full Version : H-hi there...

RisingPheonix
05-05-15, 00:07
Hey I've lurked the forums a while, but finally plucked the courage to sign up today. Go me.

I'm a nerdy twentysomething who loves tech, animation and video games. But is currently struggling with anxiety and depression. I started medical treatment a few months ago, and really currently trying to figure out next steps.

Nice to meet you all, hopefully I eventually live up to my username and come out of this as a big fancy golden bird! :shrug:

venusbluejeans
05-05-15, 00:13
Hiya RisingPheonix and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Zeldagirl
05-05-15, 01:01
Welcome :) I just joined not too long ago myself. There is good info here and good people too. Hope you're feeling better soon :)

newme
05-05-15, 01:15
Hi and Welcome..I just joined the site a few days ago too...This is a very active and supportive group with lots of caring people sharing information on what works for them.
Check out the thread titled Core beliefs..Lots helpful info there.

Gotagetthroughthis
05-05-15, 01:21
:welcome:

geetsharma1
07-05-15, 13:00
Welcome in this forum....

Alope
07-05-15, 16:21
Hi, I'm new too :) nice to know there are other nerdy people on this forum. I'm sure you'll become that golden bird eventually! :)

Ellyp
11-05-15, 19:49
Hi and welcome hope that we can all help in some way.