PDA

View Full Version : Let me say Hi~

lemon&lime
05-05-15, 08:59
Hi, Lemon&Lime here.
I'm a 24 year old female. I like to crochet, read, and watch shows on Hulu and Netflix. Crocheting is the best thing to do when I have very dark, negative thoughts. Reading allows me to live the life I can not due to my anxiety. Watching shows allows me to enjoy myself even when I'm alone. It makes me feel like I'm not by myself. It makes me forget the rest of the world.

I was diagnosed with depression at the age of 15 but have never taken a medication for it. I am an adult child abuse survivor. I live with constant stress and anxiety. Social anxiety is my biggest enemy. I have never gotten any medical help. There are days I feel like I'm not valid because I choose not to take medications. As for seeking medical help; I do not drive and I live in a public transportation desert. This has made it difficult to look for help.

I decided to join this community because I have no one to talk to. No one to listen. I also hope to learn from other people, how do they deal with their issues. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I like sharing things about myself but I don't like to seem like I talk to much.

venusbluejeans
05-05-15, 09:05
Hiya lemon&lime and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: