PDA

View Full Version : Help? Woke up in another bad attack and can't stop

Txxxrho
05-05-15, 12:00
Currently in the middle of a crazy panic attack.. My stomach is absolutely in hell. It like burns midway up my stomach. Anyone that can help me instead of me running to the ER right now. I feel like I'm going to throw up but throwing up is like the first thing that sets me offZ it's always the doom feeling with the urge to throw up. It's really hot in my room because I have no AC so I'm sweating like crazy. My stomach is burning.. I fear of something wrong with my adrenal glands because I reds somewhere a long time ago that tumors on the adrenals could cause these burst of adrenaline and fear.. I discovered this year I had a cyst on my pineal gland in the brain but it was small and there since birth most likely. But I just don't know why I still get these attacks SO bad. It's always two hours or an hour after I go to bed then boom I wake up in them or maybe it's like I wake up and then start to panic a second or so later. I can't tell. I struggle with anxiety, hypochondria, fears of going insane, 24/7 so add in these attacks and it's just constant because I just will keep freaking myself over and over again and never calm down. Any advice? The depression is getting really bad in general and I don't know how much more I can take. I'm just so tired that I'm either going schizophrenic or there's some undetected health problem like now I'm afraid of the adrenal gland thing or some bone cancer because I've been tested for so much. Blood work, CT Scan, MRI scan without contrast, EKGs, chest x-Ray, kidney ultrasound, EEGs, urine samples, only one ER Visit because if what I can afford, probably a lot more that I can't remember right now. I just don't know what to do because I can't sleep at all and the panic is going to just keep coming back and forth. But I'll fixate on anything.. The meaning of life, my mom eventually dying and me being alone, being this bad forever and never getting better. Just constantly in a state of dread.

John87
05-05-15, 12:46
I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough time with this at the moment. Just remember this attack cannot hurt you! It's just adrenaline! Trust me I know that is easier to say than to actually do but it's the best advice, maybe try lying down and doing some deep breathing? I have just come out of a phase of attacks, it took me a few days of rest and relaxation to calm back down again. It does get better, try and focus on that.