PDA

View Full Version : someone help me so scarred no one listening family wise

crazymum25
05-05-15, 23:55
Right I've had pains in my legs aching for ages constant went hospital convinced it was a blood clot this was two weeks ago they done blood test apparently all OK no clot was detected but now I have some sort of bloody mucus on my chest when I bring it up it hurts I have a cough now I'm worried I have a clot that is now in my lung my parents have taken me from my home too Thiers trying too tell me I'm worrying over nothing but I'm so scared that it could be this I wanted too go hospital too get a scan but they telling me I'm ok even tho this ache is in my legs constantly resting or not and my chest doesn't hurt just a cough out of no where and brown reddish mucus !!!!! I'm so scared actually undeliverable scared !!! 25 year old smoker

Gary A
06-05-15, 01:34
I think it's time you reported all this stuff to your doctor and realised that your problems are more than likely mental, rather than physical. You post on here at least once per week proclaiming yourself at deaths door, it's gotten to a point you're even afraid to take a sleeping tablet.

This needs to be put in the hands of a medical professional, there's lots that can be done for anxiety etc, but first you need to seek that help and stop searching for a physical illness that just isn't there.

Lostinthought...
06-05-15, 01:39
Have you been to your g.p to tell about your anxiety? Maybe try see them tomorrow to discuss anxiety treatment options. Also you could ask doctor about your health worries and I'm sure he will reassure you all will be ok but you shouldn't worry really. It's nice your parents are looking after you and supporting you through this. Let them look after you and perhaps confide in them fully about how worried you feel x

---------- Post added at 01:39 ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 ----------

You're so blunt Gary lol

crazymum25
06-05-15, 01:47
They have given up on me now .... Really can't tell doctor's anything too much prob take my kids away when I'm a good mum im not mental just constantly unwell

---------- Post added at 01:47 ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 ----------

Its cool Gary I like blunt people I'm blunt ..... I'm a single mother so I have too be but ....... Its only been in the last two months I've felt like this I've lost six stone panic strscjs apparently never sufferd from them before .... Just too me it don't add up I'm not mental .... In fact highly intellectual and so are my children not depressed but yes I live in constant fear of death after all we are all just a number an ant WHO will really care when we are gone apart from our children WHO will need us .... It's a scary world beautiful but scary

Lostinthought...
06-05-15, 01:53
What makes you think you're mental because you think you're ill? It's anxiety, you're not mental at all. Have you been going through a stressful patch in your life perhaps.

crazymum25
06-05-15, 02:00
Health anxiety and ocd is what I suffer from .... The pain in my chest the fingerling the numbness the headaches the pain and hand spazams are all realm the sore eyes and the fact I fall over a pin or my own foot is real the fact I bruise at a single poke is real and the fact I keep getting urinue infections are real .... Don't get problems with my heart unless panic attack thankfully .... Only had two major ones ending up in a and e but I wish that on no one they horrible .... I'm constantly tired and my bones ache I mean ache stiff I click especially my knees .... My friend hates it makes her sick my Nick name is Velcro because that's what I sound like when I move .... My blood counts are all ok and so are my ECGs .... Blood pressure ok .... Sometimes slightly low but ok my sugar levels always 6,1 not changed in psst three days.... I do not feel this is anxiety related although my fear of death and health is!!!

---------- Post added at 02:00 ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 ----------

No I'm not mental but my family keep telling me I am going too get sectioned .... That doesn't help too be real honest my life is blessed I don't have many friends. But great children . part time job .. Flat .. And nature !!! I'm happy just wish my health and body was... I was fine up until two months ago I was watching tele panic attack and now my life like this !!!

Lostinthought...
06-05-15, 02:02
If you are fearing ill health and death this much then it is definitely anxiety related. But you should see a doctor for help with this as you will struggle in your own. If you are in a constant state of panic and not sleeping properly your body will follow suit. Your immune system may be down a bit from the stress so this could make you more susceptible to urine infections at the mo and headaches etc all anxiety/stress related.

Fishmanpa
06-05-15, 02:06
I said the same thing on another post of yours... Everyone is saying the same thing. It's up to you to do something about it....

Hi C Mum,

Having been on the boards for a while, I've seen quite a few members posting in similar situations. It's quite obvious you're in a pretty rough place right now. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. It seems overwhelming I'm sure.

Truly, it would be in your best interest to discuss how you're feeling with your GP. Get a referral for therapy and perhaps discuss meds to help you get a grip on the dragon.

While the forum is cathartic in being able to write down your thoughts and fears and it's nice to know you're know alone, the actual real life therapeutic aspects are minimal as it's just an internet forum and no one here is as qualified as the a real doctor.

Hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts

crazymum25
06-05-15, 02:19
Yeah I know but I don't trust doctors ..... I can't take medication fear of death etc I don't even take paracetamol lol .... This is all because of the media etc I guess I'll just have too accept that people can't help me people don't understand me and I have too do the best I can and keep telling my kids I love them and spoil them with what love I hav . Blessings

---------- Post added at 02:19 ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 ----------

Guess I have too face the fact I am WHO I am and try get by I do not trust doctors or take any form of pill ..... I will just have too keep telling n showing my kids I love them

Fishmanpa
06-05-15, 02:43
Look at it this way....

If you knew, say, someone with diabetes who refused to perform disease management (exercise, appropriate diet, medication as prescribed), yet complained about the progression of the disease, you would likely be less sympathetic and think "I'm sorry you have diabetes, but you need to manage it or it's just going to get worse and you'll be missing a foot soon." Replace "mental illness" for "diabetes" and "sanity" for "foot" and you see my point.

It's up to you to get it treated and follow through on treatments, but it's no different than any other illness in that it's not caused by weakness of character or something, and finding the correct treatment can take a lot of time, hard work etc.

It's hard to find that line between pointing out that people need to take responsibility for treating their disorders and remembering that just because it's mental doesn't mean it's not real or that it's something you choose.

Positive thoughts

Emilym80
06-05-15, 05:57
You don't even need to take medication if you see the doctor. They can refer you for therapy, you don't need to take medication at all if you don't like.

They can't take your kids away from you for you having an anxiety disorder. Sorry to be blunt, but it sounds like this is stopping you from fully enjoying yourself and living a full life and it simply won't go on its own. There's no need for you to simply accept this as part of you, either; you can overcome it with professional help.

Best of luck.

swajj
06-05-15, 13:56
It has nothing to do with you being "mental". If you are mental then everyone on the HA forum is mental too. Almost everyone is hanging around here for the same reason...they have issues. This isn't the sort of site that people frequent in order to engage in casual chat. Like other posters have said you need counselling. Saying you won't go to the doctor because you don't trust doctors only serves to alienate you from other people here. It leaves us with nothing else to advise you with. There are no psychologists or psychiatrists here. There are no doctors either. You have to seek that kind of help in the real world. From what I've read of your threads the sooner you do that the better off you will be.

SarahH
06-05-15, 14:06
I agree with all that is being said......... get help!

Sarah

Sam100322
07-05-15, 09:29
Hey crazy mum I've sent you a private message that might help you the messages are at the top of your page x

fruity
07-05-15, 11:44
I have been were you are . and yes you do need to see a doctor. there is NOTHING AT ALL WRONG WITH YOU. its your own self/mind. how much blood are you having. and have the aches in your legs gone now? don,t blow your nose too hard that will make it bleed. you may have infection. but trust me your okay. I,ve just found a lump on my jaw by my hear. I can,t believe this but im not panicking. if it was 3 or more years back. I would have had a panic attack and my anxiety would have been through the roof. but the other reason im not panicking is because my ear seems to be playing up a little bit and my face on that side is swollen a little. so im putting it down to that. so im giving myself a few days maybe a week to see if it goes. I can,t stand going to doctors but again if it was 3 or more years back I,d of always been there. I could go on.