PDA

View Full Version : Chronic fatigue and crazy appetite

Txxxrho
06-05-15, 03:58
Constantly tired, like a weird fatigue. My sleep schedule is screwed up and I was having a panic attack this morning when I was trying to sleep and didn't wake up until like 2:30 I the afternoon. Now I just feel strange and extremely exhausted. It's been really common these past few days. Also I'm constantly really hungry. I mean I'm a 22 year old guy so an appetite isn't crazy but I feel like I just crave so much food now. It has me freaking out now. I'm afraid there is something wrong with my adrenal glands or some type of disease making me feel like this and having the panic so often now. I mean I have the anxiety 24/7 about my health/fear of going crazy or schizophrenia/pretty much everything but I don't know. I'm so miserable dealing with this

---------- Post added at 02:58 ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 ----------

Nothing has really changed either. I mean the only thing is cooking with cast iron because it's healthier. I'm at a point where I can never tell if there's something really wrong or it's just anxiety and panic and phobias ****ing with me. I just feel like shit all the time so it's hard to tell.

Boydo
06-05-15, 11:26
called adrenal fatigue syndrome very common with anxiety vef had bad few weeks/months it your body exhausted from having so much adrenal pumping threw it i was like how you described for 2/3 months solid am finally starting to feel normal again ! its long road but if your fatigue now it means your adrenal gland starting to calm down which is good as means wont have sense of panic and your anxiety will calm down it might not go fully but you wont feel like you going crazy etc .... just sit and chill and dont do too much a i found it can mentally exhaust you and you end up feeling worst. Keep it up its progress !