PDA

View Full Version : ok still no change from last night been up 24 hours straight .....

crazymum25
06-05-15, 14:24
So my chest still bad coughing mucus ear ache bad legs aching bad pains .... Still sure its a blood clot in my lungs .... Sudden cough and my shoulder blade on my right side is basically disapperd in you can't see my shoulder blade yet the left one you can see sightly worried now .... Because symptoms are indicating the worse family got me under house arrest want too go hospital but ..... They keep shouting at me .... Don't get me wrong thankful for them helping me raise my children but I'm in pain so worried !!!!

KeeKee
06-05-15, 14:31
Sounds like flu.

Gary A
06-05-15, 14:36
Sounds exactly like flu, or possibly a viral infection. Why are you not going to a doctor with this? Seriously, what can anyone do if you won't do that?

crazymum25
06-05-15, 15:36
I have been too a number of doctors two weeks ago the chest and cough only just come on 48 hours ago but the shoulder today going tomorrow too the doctors but I want too go hospital but parents won't let me .....

KeeKee
06-05-15, 16:13
If your own parents aren't letting you go, they obviously think there nothing to worry about. Try to take your mind off things. Have you taken any painkillers? If not why not try a flu medication and try to rest until your appointment tomorrow.

crazymum25
06-05-15, 16:32
yeah but could be because I've drained them so much thinking I'm crying wolf .... I'm really not feel scared and vunrable .... I feel like a kid !!! All the time !!

colinmckee2
06-05-15, 16:33
Go to the hospital then? It's your health, not your parents! Don't leave anything to chance although in sure you're fine

Gary A
06-05-15, 16:40
I really don't know why anyone would go to hospital with a cough. :shrug:

If you're going to see a doctor tomorrow then that's the best course of action. You need to stop thinking you're seconds away from dropping dead with every cough, sneeze ache or pain you have. See your doctor, sure, but for the sake of all that is holy, make sure you ask him about treating your anxiety as well as this latest cough.

Don't go to hospital unless it's an emergency, you will be wasting yours and everyone else's time. I'm sorry to sound blunt but can you blame your parents for thinking you're "crying wolf"? You were on here a few days ago panicking that you were about to die because you'd taken two sleeping tablets. Again, not trying to be harsh here, but would I be accurate in saying that sometimes you do have a slight tendency to panick over pretty mundane things?

dittarco
06-05-15, 16:49
Look... I've been down this dark path.. Almost to the point of lunacy, as you are now.

Actually, I remember a long time ago when it was really bad, I took myself to random hospitals.. put myself through invasive tests...

There was one time I broke down in tears in a library reading up on illnesses... a family member had to come pull me out.

Sweetie -- please. You're NOT NOT NOT dying. Anxiety can be PURE evil. It can and it will CONTROL your mind.

1 - You NEED to get yourself on some anti-anxiety medication NOW. It will calm you down and some (if not MOST) of the symptoms will calm down.

2 - You need a therapist. There is a new APP called Doctor on Demand and it offers therapy. You can simply use your phone and have a face to face session. I only recommend this so you go running around aimlessly searching for help.

Gary is right... he's being pretty direct (lol - my husband is like this too), but he is right.

CALM DOWN, please.

crazymum25
06-05-15, 17:40
No its because of the leg pain I have suffered from for a few weeks I'm only worried with the cough because I no people WHO had that as a symtom of a blood clot that's traveled too there lung .... I'm serious it happens and the leg pain shoulder pain chest pain cough are all indications but because I had a blood test two too three weeks ago .... That ruled out blood clot people are not taking me seriously

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

Colin I would go hospital but the guilt if going knowing my family be going out of there mind with worry and looming after my kids etc .... I want too trust me I would go up there everyday just too find out what's wrong with me even I understand it's health anxiety too but I know it's prob a clot ..... I know all the symptoms ..... And I know people WHO have died from this .... I do not sleep I'm scared I keep everyone else up .... Im not even living in my own flat with my children that I'm still paying rent for because I cant bare them too find me or witness me drop dead

---------- Post added at 17:40 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

I can not take medication because of my fear of death its non stop .... I don't sleep because of it don't eat lost six stone ... No longer drink energy drinks or coffee or any type of booze but I do occasional smoke but becoming worse on that ... Too