PDA

View Full Version : chest again help

ella32
06-05-15, 15:26
Past few days have been really bad anxiety wise feel on edge all the time.anyway I've posted before about chest pains and how all tests came back normal in 2013 but today I've been having bad palpitations and they are scaring me . I'm trying not to panic but it's not working. I hate the palpitations and the feeling I have in chest ages after it. It's like someone sitting on my chest. I can't convince myself that my heart is ok and every day is filled with worry and fear over heart and its taking its toll on my body and mind. I'm not the same person I use to be and I don't like it. I want to be happy again but it seems I never will be.xxx please help

Gary A
06-05-15, 16:46
It sounds as if you're possibly experiencing mild panic attacks here. What tests or examinations were carried out in the past?

ella32
06-05-15, 20:40
Hi Gary I had 2 stress tests done and 2 echoes aswell as countless ecgs. Have had chest pain for few days now but today have had bad palpitations. Was told by cardiologist in 2014 that my heart was fine and was diagnosed with benign pvcs but I can't seem to stop worrying about heart . But palpitations are bad today

---------- Post added at 20:40 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

Anyone else please

crazymum25
06-05-15, 22:09
Anxiety deffo I really feel that. .... I get it most days so frequent that when I can't hear or feel my heart I worry Mad right x

beautifuldisaster4
07-05-15, 02:27
exactly how i feel. i wish i had some encouraging words but, i dont. i feel so helpless allllll the time. like im on the verge of death. but i know impending doom is also just a symptom of a panic attack.. best wishes!