PDA

View Full Version : Back again after years away

ruthb1
06-05-15, 19:37
Hi everyone, well it's been a long time, possibly 8 years. Well I'm back here again as my health anxiety has returned with avengance. Having major panic attacks, health anxiety and thinking I'm ending up in hospital at any minute (which is my fear). This is again affecting my home life, work and mental wellbeing. this all started 18 months ago when my partner suffered cancer, my nephew comitted Suicide, and I was a carer for someone who passed away . 18 months on this has hit me with a ton of bricks and feel helpless. Partner says I'm destroying myself but I can't help what's happening to me at the min. Advice needed thanks

venusbluejeans
06-05-15, 19:44
Hiya ruthb1 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

lyndau63
06-05-15, 21:55
Well I am not surprised you are having health anxiety after all that you poor thing. Your doctor must realise this too. Have you been offered any medication or therapy?:hugs:

Kimd030
10-05-15, 21:40
You poor thing. Defo go to your GP. CBT would also benefit you greatly. Ask your GP to refer you and best of luck xxxx