PDA

View Full Version : attachment issues

ladyjane49
06-05-15, 22:11
hi, this is my first visit to the forum and I found you because I was suffering with attachment anxiety due to a relationship breakdown. I have been diagnosed with anxious attachment and hope to get help/support from the forum. I also suffer from long term depression and hope to share experience's and hopefully help others if I can :bighug1:

venusbluejeans
06-05-15, 22:17
Hiya ladyjane49 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Zingara
06-05-15, 23:05
Hi, I just want to express my sympathy, because I have similar issues - and have also had serious relationship trauma - and so I can understand something of what you are going through.

ladyjane49
13-06-15, 18:23
hi Zingara.,
funny how knowing that someone understands and reaches out to you makes you feel a little better.
thank you x:)

sial72
13-06-15, 19:06
Hi and welcome. I'm sure you will find plenty of help here :hugs:

thisisnotwhoiam
14-06-15, 11:40
Me too. Is this a relationship breakdown that ended the relationship or are you still in it and you are suffering from fear of abandonment or trauma related to what happened?

Maybe we are in a similar boat.