PDA

View Full Version : Please, I need your opinions

positiviti
08-05-15, 00:13
I apologize for introducing myself in such a selfish manner by creating a thread; needless to say, I am extremely desperate. I have been a lurker on this website for a few months and it helps me feel sooo much better. Thank you to the creator of the site - Nicole is the name if I am not mistaken.

Anyways, it all started a few months ago with constipation when I saw tiny red specks of spots in my stool. So, I freaked out thinking it was blood (I was not really properly enlightened on bowel movements at that time but now, I have done plenty of research and I am very much informed). Within a span of two weeks, I was able to do a colonoscopy to which my results were all negative. These results really put my mind at ease and I was able to focus my mind on other things apart from my health.

Needless to say this was short-lived when about two weeks after the colonoscopy I started feeling stiffness of my left leg muscle. After I was inactive or at rest, I will feel some sort of sharp pain in my left muscle whenever I tried to be in motion but this pretty much lessened and eventually stopped after being in motion for like 5 minutes. I have been doing stretches and the pain has been less discernible to the point that I hardly feel any pain.

As though that was not enough, I started getting muscle twitches and dull muscle pains:weep:. The twitches are all over my body but predominantly next to my left elbow. My primary care doctor/gp prescribed me with Magnesium a week ago which seemed to have alleviated the twitching somehow but I am still twitching regularly.

Moreover, I have some sort of dull muscle pain on different parts of my body which does not exacerbate but lessens with time but I can still feel some pain sometimes.

As of today (dont know if it is my imagination or not), I noticed a sensation of very dull ache on a particular spot on the top left side of my back...:weep:

I am currently taking vitamin D3 50,000 ui 1/week which the my doctor prescribed but I have made an appointment to see a neurologist on Tuesday regarding these twitches and pain:lac:

I don't know what is going on or wrong with my body; I wish I could go back to being "normal"...by the way, I am in my mid-twenties

Apologies for being selfish but I appreciate your opinions....my family members think I am crazy so I do not have anyone to communicate on these issues

misslove
08-05-15, 04:12
I feel your pain. I have these aches and pains occasionally and they are usually related to stress and anxiety. Do they stop you from sleeping? Do you drink enough water and exercise often? could be a simple fix like adding more water or maybe even the way you sleep. we have a fairly new mattress but if my back is sore I take a nap in my daughters bed (a bit weird I know lol) and it makes me feel better. Her mattress is stiff and ours is soft. Try to relax and keep busy. Remember that when your Brain is going like crazy your muscles are probsbly stiff also so tske a few deep breaths and relax your body. hope this helps a bit.

positiviti
09-05-15, 03:16
I feel your pain. I have these aches and pains occasionally and they are usually related to stress and anxiety. Do they stop you from sleeping? Do you drink enough water and exercise often? could be a simple fix like adding more water or maybe even the way you sleep. we have a fairly new mattress but if my back is sore I take a nap in my daughters bed (a bit weird I know lol) and it makes me feel better. Her mattress is stiff and ours is soft. Try to relax and keep busy. Remember that when your Brain is going like crazy your muscles are probsbly stiff also so tske a few deep breaths and relax your body. hope this helps a bit.

:D the bolded sentence made me chuckle...thank you for your reply...I dont exercise as plenty as I am supposed to but I really do hope all these physical manifestations are nothing serious

thanks again, i will take your advice wholeheartedly. Planning to take a massage tomorrow