PDA

View Full Version : can not shake the worry still

crazymum25
09-05-15, 00:12
Can not shake the worry still bad chest obsessing over my legs and chest and pluse still mucus feel it taste it

lyndau63
09-05-15, 00:49
I keep reading your posts and the replies and I don't know what to say. I know it is hard to shake the idea that you are ill; I am scared of my own body ALL THE TIME. However, I usually settle down once I have had positive test results or examination...until the next thing crops up. I think you have to try and settle down now and get some sleep. If you have a chest infection, which sounds the most probable, you will not get better quickly if you are tired and exhausted.

Gary A
09-05-15, 00:53
I'm going to ask you again. What do you think is wrong? You've had a chest X-Ray, blood tests and a hospital stay, all less than 24 hours ago!

Beckie4567
09-05-15, 07:01
I crazy mum I feel for you its hard I too have fears bout things and post on here numerous times about things.some people arnt very sympathetic on here unfortunatly and I say to them if my post bothers u don't reply but they still do. Anxiety is hard it's a daily struggle and I no what your going thro especially as I have two young kids myself if u ever need to chat. Pm me hun hope ya ok x

Gary A
09-05-15, 10:02
No Beckie, when nobody respondes to your posts you either bump them or re-post another variation of the same question until someone does. This is after repeated info and advice that you appear to be ignoring. Both you and the OP share one thing in common, neither of you listen to any advice given but repeatedly ask for it.

Other than tell you to repeat your doctor visit and tell the OP to seek help for her anxiety issues, I honestly have no idea what either of you want anyone here to say. It's as if you won't be happy until someone tells you they think you have some horrible illness.

wnsos
09-05-15, 13:10
98% of us here on the HA board have experienced or are experiencing the same things as you are. Having been there, we all understand how difficult it is to be reassured but you've both gotten answers from many many people and a lot of different/good advice. We can't do anything more than what we've done. Either you go to the doctors and heed advice, get help for your anxiety, or continue on in this cycle. It's up to you to take the positive action.

kay1986
09-05-15, 18:29
hi I for one know exactly how you feel, I had what I thought was a cold at the beginning of this week then I started to get pain in my kidney area which set my anxiety off, so ended up in A&E on wed morning where they got me to do a urine sample and said I had bits in my urine so prescribed some antibiotics for a UTI, that was fine till the next day when my anxiety hit an all time high!, I rang my doctor as I was on holiday at the time and reassured me and said if I was still feeling as bad Friday to go see her which I did, she then did another urine sample which showed I had blood and protein in my urine so she gave me some different antibiotics for a kidney infection which of course I was convinced was the C word she also prescribed some anti sickness tablets as I was dehydrated aswell as not eaten since Tuesday as the smell of food just made me feel worse!, but the prob I have now is im scared of the take the anti sickness tabs because of the side effects :weep:

its so hard to convince yourself you are ok but when you actually have something wrong no matter how small a issue its 100 times harder to rationalise

MyNameIsTerry
10-05-15, 06:32
98% of us here on the HA board have experienced or are experiencing the same things as you are. Having been there, we all understand how difficult it is to be reassured but you've both gotten answers from many many people and a lot of different/good advice. We can't do anything more than what we've done. Either you go to the doctors and heed advice, get help for your anxiety, or continue on in this cycle. It's up to you to take the positive action.

Beckie said she was awaiting an appointment with her doctor on the other thread.

Beckie4567
10-05-15, 07:20
Lol ok gary

---------- Post added at 07:20 ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 ----------

And thankyou terry yes I am x