PDA

View Full Version : Numbness/Pain in Sternum and Fatigue

taysic
09-05-15, 19:50
Hey all!

This past year for a few months I experienced debilitating panic attacks. I'm here with a positive message if you are going through such a thing, it can and will end. You are not broken. I am no longer experiencing that panic after therapy and a positive attitude to the best of my ability. (I also highly highly recommend Hope and Help for your Nerves) Woohoo!!!!:hugs:

However, I am still dealing with the after effects of fatigue. Particularly when I wake up in the morning and a numbness in my sternum/breastbone area... where there used to be a sharp pain that could last for weeks. I've just come on here for some positive reinforcement that this _too_ will go away and my energy levels will return to normal again. If you've gone through this process how long did it take before you weren't feeling super weak and fatigued?

I feel pretty good in the evenings / nights, which might have something to do with coritisol cycles??

I'm wishing everyone on here an easy and quick road to recovery. There is nothing to fear so just take a deep breath and feel the boundless, effortless love around you. :yesyes: