PDA

View Full Version : HIV WORRIES: Could this be a possible scenario?

AsianFidgetME
10-05-15, 03:39
Hello Everyone!

So here's what I am worrying now. The story goes like this. Last night I decided to check in a hotel because I was late by my flight. So I decided to take the flight by morning. So there in a hotel I was like tossing around, watching TV and its kinda boring. I was kinda horny and excites my body so I did what boys did. I jerked off alone. So as I was jerking, I went to the bathroom, looking myself in a big mirror doing my thing. LOL....I went back to bed playing and anywhere in the my room area. After I finished jerking, I decided to take a bath. As I am bathing I feel this sensation on my penis when you have a skin cut. Feels like a burning sensation when soap gets into your skin. But there's no cut or blood in it, I checked it. Just a sensation when you got a cut. Maybe a slight laceration? or skin got irritated due to playing hard?

Now my question is because its worrying me. This is kinda funny and I don't know if its possible. Did I get infected with HIV? because my penis got irritated? I was holding door knobs of bathroom, bed handles, tvs button, faucet handle, shower handle...Lets assume that if someone occupied the room before me was infected. Is it possible that touching those things while ****ing could get through me? :( I was touching the things that I mentioned and also playing with my tool...Does the burning sensation/Laceration could be the way of viruses/bacteria to get into my system? Really scared!

Your thoughts are really much appreciated! Thank you for taking time reading my post. :)

MoonlightFire
10-05-15, 11:09
You can relax, HIV is a very fragile virus and dies quickly once it hits the air. It can't be passed from objects in this way. The four main routes of HIV transmission are through sexual contact (intercourse - vaginal, anal, oral), blood transfusions, sharing needles and mother to baby (in utero and breastfeeding).

Do you have this type of worry a lot?

M x

AsianFidgetME
12-05-15, 17:16
thank you so much for your reply...Yes I do....Just if in public places and also if I have a cut... :/

AsianFidgetME
13-05-15, 08:13
Hello?! I am still worrying......I have a sore... T_T could this be anxiety induced? oh no..........Any advice from my post guys? :'(

Andy699
13-05-15, 21:35
Even if you had unprotected anal sex the risk would only be about 1%. HIV is a difficult virus to transmit. I HIGHLY doubt you've caught HIV. And like moonlightfire said HIV can't live outside the body for more than a minute or 2

Fishmanpa
13-05-15, 21:57
Hello?! I am still worrying......I have a sore... T_T could this be anxiety induced? oh no..........Any advice from my post guys? :'(

If you're going to date Palmela Handerson, keep some hand cream around :whistles:

Positive thoughts

percythetrain
14-05-15, 02:25
Hi AsianFidgetME, I don't think you have anything to worry about as HIV is a very fragile virus that can only survive for a few seconds outside its host (that's why the best way to contract it is through sex, where it leaves one person's body and enters the other's directly).

I guess hypothetically (even though it's VERY unlikely), if someone with HIV had cut themselves and spilled their blood over some object, say a sex toy you then used, just seconds before you used it, that could have some risk but that didn't happen in your case.

Then you have the odds issue. Say you came into contact with fresh blood, what are the odds the bleeding person was HIV+? The odds would still be in your favor that they're probably not.

Then even if the person is hiv+, they would have to have a high viral load in order to be infectious so basically they'd need to be off meds or unaware that they're infected and most HIV+ people are on meds and pretty much non-infectious.

Try to relax. Sounds like your concerns have more to do with anxiety or OCD :)