PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel tingling in the testicles?

Gambit1
10-05-15, 04:07
I feel it daily, but.. it lasts about 2-4 seconds and sometimes happens only once a day. My testicles seem totally fine, I feel no pain. What could it be?
Also, I only feel it when I'm sitting down, and once in a while i feel it while laying in bed, but mostly when I'm sitting.

Fishmanpa
10-05-15, 23:21
No one here can really guess. You've been posting about this for a month. Have you made an appointment with your doctor?

Positive thoughts

MyNameIsTerry
11-05-15, 06:57
Its really hard to say because we have a lot of nerve endings in that area so testicles tend to tingle anyway. I can honestly say that at times you get strange feelings that come & go very quickly e.g. odd clenching feelings, tightness, etc but I've been having them most of my adult life which is a good 2 decades now.

Given your thread about the squidgy lump I really think it would be a good idea for a doctor to perform an examination anyway and then you can ask about this too.

Gambit1
17-05-15, 21:31
Thank you Terry, I just got back from the doctor and told me my "lump" is actually just the tail of the epididymis:) he also said it's likely that the tingling is just part of my anxiety since my testicles are fine

AaronB
07-06-15, 20:41
Yep, I have this right now in fact. If symptoms remain or develop, I will get it checked, but otherwise, I am confident it is just our 'noisy bodies'.

All the best