PDA

View Full Version : Scaring myself with shakiness and tired

So
10-05-15, 18:52
So I feel really shakey and sick and tired for the past 7 hours. I'm paniking my self and convinced I have some form of disease especially because I'm alone in another country. I just don't have the energy for anything but I think my anxiety is making me feel worse :(

I haven't eaten hardly anything in the past two days though and I've been out in the hot sun so would you say this is 100% why I'm so drained? I've been really busy the last few days too, I've had lots of changes to get used to.

I was just looking for some reassurance really because my stupid mind has got me thinking I need a hospital or something and im not breathing well because I can feel a panic attack starting. I don't have people to talk fo here who sould understand so this forum is a huge help for me :hugs:

Fishmanpa
10-05-15, 21:47
I haven't eaten hardly anything in the past two days though and I've been out in the hot sun... I've been really busy the last few days too, I've had lots of changes to get used to.

What would you tell someone who posted the same thing?

Positive thoughts

So
10-05-15, 21:51
Ugh I know you're so right. I guess I just wanted some reassurance and someone to talk it through with.

JustJoe25
10-05-15, 23:30
Anxiety can cause a loss of appitite and make you feel really tired because your mind is constantly worrying so it drains you out.