PDA

View Full Version : Idk what to do

MidnightCalm
11-05-15, 19:50
There are men doing construction in the flat below me and they're in there morning until night smoking weed. It's so strong it comes through my floorboards and makes me have panic attacks. Even my friends have commented on how my clothes stink of it when I go outside. I've just rang the police for the second time and they basically told me there's not much they can do. I'm now stuck in my bedroom all day and it's my birthday. I can't even bring myself to go and make food or a drink because it smells so strong.

theharvestmouse
11-05-15, 19:57
WHy can't the police do anything, that's typical, they are breaking the law surely?

YeFool
11-05-15, 21:26
Happy birthday!!!
You will probably get used to the smell soon

theharvestmouse
11-05-15, 21:50
He shouldn't have to get used to it.

MidnightCalm
12-05-15, 04:10
I shouldn't have to get used to it. I don't choose to do drugs so why should I be forced to smell it? It's not even like a whiff it's like it full on smells like I've been doing drugs all day in my living room.

MyNameIsTerry
12-05-15, 05:05
Is it a council property? They may be able to address it, if so...but it should really be the police. I'm pretty surprised they say they can't do anything to address someone committing a crime! I guess it needs to be serious enough for them to get off their backsides and do what out taxes pay them to do!