PDA

View Full Version : Paul McKenna Change your Life in 7 Days

Kathy
25-01-07, 09:45
Im going through this book and have found it to be very very good. Id have to say that I think think not every method suits every stage in the recovery process. For example, at the beginning of my "crisis" my nerves were so frazzled and there were so many thoughts going through my head that relaxation and exercise were the only things that I could take on board. Apart from that, the real lifesaver was Claire Weekes, who made me understand that I was not alone, that I wasnt crazy and that recovery was very much a reality. Later, CBT methods began to work. And now Im in a position where I can make some progress on the personal development.

Kath

ceecee
25-01-07, 10:46
hi kath
i,m so pleased that it is working for you!
i purchased the book about 2 years ago,but i never really worked through it properly,perhaps i will try again!
take care
wishing you well
rach x

mazzywoo
25-01-07, 11:25
Hi Kathy. Claire Weeks saved me on many occasions-all her books are absolutely brilliant! Her advice is so sensible and calming-she makes you feel that you are not alone in suffering! My daughter reads the Paul McKenna book and finds it really helpful. Maz xx

Maz

mazz
25-01-07, 12:46
Hi Kathy Claire Weekes book is my bible on bad days you can always find my nose in that book.Also ive just downloaded Paul Mckenna,s spinning cd for relaxation and focus.I tryed it last night and fell asleep on the keyboard lol so i guess it worked eh?.
Mazz x

belle
25-01-07, 15:13
I have bought the Paul McKenna book and CD, but i lost the CD! Stupid me.

Sarah

bearcrazy
25-01-07, 21:22
I think Paul McKenna is great. I went to see him in London and he was very charismatic. I listen to his CD's when I am going through a bad patch. His voice is soooo sexy! lol