PDA

View Full Version : Just to say hello...

mazzywoo
25-01-07, 10:24
Um, I hope that I am doing this right-I'm not used to the forum yet! Anyway, Greetings to you all. I joined the forum because I have suffered with anxiety and related depression on and off for many years. At the moment I am using self-driven cognitive therapy with some success. My daughter also suffers with panics so I will let her know about the site too! It will be great to share views (and hopefully a few laughs) with members of the group. So, Hi to one and all!

Maz

ceecee
25-01-07, 10:41
hi maz
welcome to the forum
take care
rach x

lildutt
25-01-07, 10:57
welcome to the fourm
hun hope you get much help has i do
bellxx

honeybee3939
25-01-07, 11:35
Hi Mazz

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you and your daughter will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D
Its lovely to hear you are also making progress with the Self Driven CBT, well done for your achievements hun !:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

mazz
25-01-07, 12:35
Hi from one Mazz to another lol.Welcome to the this great sight i hope you find comfort and advice
Mazz

hogwarts
25-01-07, 12:51
Hello Maz just to say welcome and you will enjoy talking with all of us who have the same as you have and hats off to the who ever started this forum its fantastic i love it.

Gareth.

manmoor
25-01-07, 13:11
Hi Maz,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

sal
25-01-07, 14:06
Hi Maz

Welcome. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

kazzie
26-01-07, 22:26
A BIG WELCOME TO YOU:D

LUV KAZ X

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!!!!!

trac67
27-01-07, 12:47
Hi Maz,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

nomorepanic
27-01-07, 18:41
Hi Maz

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some fantastic people here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel