PDA

View Full Version : Everyone in my town are so full of themselves

scaredgirl86
13-05-15, 03:59
I really hate everyone no matter where i go they are the meanest nastiest narcissistic people. I try to go out and feel good about myself but it don't matter other girls make nasty faces at me like their better but personally their not even pretty, guys think if you look at them you must be attracted to them yeah right then they make nasty faces when i could care less it's so hard to live a normal happy life and feel good when everyone wants to bring you down

Oosh
15-05-15, 16:42
If you go out looking for that, that's what you'll find. Go out and mean well, smile, like people, think what you can do for people and look for the face that's smiling instead. I bet you find it.

Look for the friendly face. Look for the friend in people. Look for what you LIKE about people. You'll start to see it and it'll make you feel good because it will change the way you see the world and yourself. The world will start to be filled with friends. You'll see "us" instead of "them".

And when you see the friendly face smiling at you and being friendly back and thanking you for what you've done for them/given them it'll change you because it will undo these negative beliefs you've built up about yourself.

It works, do it.

bluebottle
18-05-15, 06:18
Don't listen to anyone, but your beautiful soul. We don't know any more than you do. People are very lost. The human race is in crisis. Most people are OK, but some are not. We are all a combination of light and dark. It isn't easy finding friends who we connect with. I empathise. I hope you do find a few people who you can love and be loved by. Have you tried www.meetup.com where you may find other people who have social anxiety? It is a very common issue today. I am sending you my heart-felt respect and compassion. Good luck.