PDA

View Full Version : Itchy skin on period

Earthmum
13-05-15, 17:49
Hi does anyone suffer with itchy skin before and during their period, this seems to be a new symptom for me and has happened the last three months, my anxiety has been so high lately plus my PMS is getting worse each month, and the itching is really worrying me as I now think I have kidney failure or some kind of cancer, my monthlys are making my anxiety ten times worse and every month I say to my self that I will get through this Anxiety free but something new always props up and Im exhausted from constantly worrying!!
Thank you in advance, if anyone has an answer to this I would really appreciate your replies right now, I need some reassurance that I'm not dying ... Again!!
:(

toria
13-05-15, 18:58
Hi I have a app on my phone to track my cycle and you can add symptoms etc there is a list of symptoms and one of them is itchy skin also I think sometimes I do get itchy skin before my period as well, I think everything gets more sensitive at certain times of the month, please don't worry also its quite normal to get a symptom before your period for a few months then it will probably go away and you will find you get some other pms symptoms. Take care x

Earthmum
13-05-15, 19:19
Yes makes sense! thank you Toria really appreciate your reply ;)