PDA

View Full Version : Same old crap

Emmie
25-01-07, 12:48
Hi everyone,
i doubt im going to tell u guys anything you've not heard before but i really need to vent today as i feel i have nobody to talk to who will understand. I was taking paroxetine and felt pretty much fine. I ran out on saturday and havent taken any since (have got some to pick up later). anyway i have been feeling terrible- i could hardly get up yesterday at all, im so tired, my head feels as if my brain is a ball of cotton wool, im shaky, totally dizzy all the time even when sitting down, my eyes are blurry, i feel like i will pass out any moment. Last night in bed i had a kind of sleep paralysis thing which scared me too. This was happening a bit before but has been really bad recently. I dont think it can just be not taking the tablets as it hasnt been long. Anyway i really felt so low last nigth i just didnt think i could take any more, i feel so self conscious all the time and totally paranoid. I have recently met a lovely guy but i know he will get fed up if this carries on-im driving him nuts! I just needed to vent really as im completely scared about the way im feeling and am having trouble believeing it is anxiety.

Em

jo61
25-01-07, 14:50
Sounds like withdrawal from the paroxetine Emmie. Once you build it back up in your system you may feel better. If you're planning to come off it, it needs to be done gradually.

Love Jo x

ceecee
25-01-07, 16:05
hi em
hope you are feeling better now!
have you got another perscription so you can get your meds?
its just your body giving you these sensations as you haven,t taken your meds
take care
rach x

yorkylover
25-01-07, 16:43
Hi Emmie,I agree with Jo,it sounds like withdrawrel where you havent taken the meds.You need to get back on them.and if you decide to stay off, do it gradually.:)

Ellen XX