PDA

View Full Version : dry tight nose and sore eyes

airwolf451
25-01-07, 13:13
hey any of you guys get this

dry tight nose and sore eyes

i have had it now for a few weeks

and last night my eyes really hurt

" for God did not give me a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, a spirit of love self discipline, sound mind and body, peace strength and good health"

ceecee
25-01-07, 15:40
hi airwolf
i think it could be your sinuses,have you had a cold recently?
maybe try some olbas oil and see if that helps
take care
rach x

PITITA
26-01-07, 02:10
How wondeful you mention it, because i get this as well and I would have never figured it has something to do with my anxiety. The dry tight nose really starts me off into panic because I just feel that I cannot breathe enough air and the sore eyes make me feel that I just want to keep my eyes closed and even then I feel they are not moist, strange. And the eyes they really hurt me, make me feel exhausted as well. xx

airwolf451
26-01-07, 13:06
hey peeps its getting to the stage that my eyes constantly feel sore and pressure around my nose, its not blocked just pressure

also of lat i have been feeling very distant from myself like im kinda outta my body ~( like im a little bit behind it?)

and im starting to worry about my tummy, constant heartburn and bloating for the last 4-6 months.

pls guys advise if you can

thanks and God Bless

" for God did not give me a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, a spirit of love self discipline, sound mind and body, peace strength and good health"