PDA

View Full Version : Bad anxiety :( help

Niqq90
14-05-15, 20:31
I posted the other day about finding loads of little red tint dots on my skin and my anxiety has kicked up massively. It's making me feel really sick and I keep examining my skin and everytime I examine my skin, I see more of these dots.
My rational mind is sure there's nothing major wrong but my anxiety is just going crazy :(
I'm trying not to talk too much about it with my fiancé coz I don't want him to think I'm mad (he knows I have anxiety/depression issues). I can't keep my mind off it!
I had some bloods and urine done yesterday and it can take a week before I hear back - but even if it comes back clear, it still could be anything so I'm gunna have to go back til I get an answer!

Every day I notice new ones and my heart sinks! They really are more than a pinprick apart from a very few which are a bit bigger - probably the size of a pinhead. I've had those on my legs for years and they've never really fazed me but it's the new ones that are freaking me out :(

I feel like I'm going bloody mad and I don't know how to make it better!

Gary A
14-05-15, 21:44
It sounds like a minor fungal infection. Did you show these red dots to your doctor?

Niqq90
14-05-15, 22:33
I did and they are doing some tests. They are blood red dots though and not raised on the skin at all.