PDA

View Full Version : MANCHESTER

stace81
25-01-07, 19:02
Hi all, Shay and I were wondering if anyone from manchester fancied a meet-up. Let us know an we will sort it out. We thought about meeeting in the centre of Manchester. Or if anybody has any other suggestions dont hesitate to say.
xx

sford

loopyangel
29-01-07, 08:31
hiya
im from manchester an ide love a meet
as long as i can make it in to town center with out paniking...:)

bonzo
29-01-07, 08:34
I'll come Stacey

Krakers
29-01-07, 15:50
Hi Stace, I'd like to come but don't think I'll be able to make this one. I'm extending my safety zone at the moment, but I don't think it'd reach to Manchester yet.

If its going to be a regular thing, then I'd love to aim for the one after.

Krakers.

Nibbles
01-03-07, 22:49
Has this meet happened yet? If not what's the plan of action?

matty
08-03-07, 18:55
:) well i think maybe my idea of meeting in leeds is good but ur close so maybe i can travel to manchester lets see ive written a post about meeting up in leeds well see hope to here from u soon

Pussy_Kat
12-03-07, 16:23
Hi, Im from Manchester and would like to attempt a meet. Centre of manchester is best for me coz its just train and tram. Anything more than that and i cant cope. :D Katxxx:cloud9:

peoplelikeus
21-03-07, 11:32
Hi all

I am also from Manchester. Have suffered panic attacks for 22 years! Have any meetings been organised? :)
I used to help run a self help group in Stockport started by a lovely Woman from Stockport. It was called People Like Us.

I can get to most places these days though. My beta blockers are my saviour.

Mark

peoplelikeus
25-06-07, 15:57
I gather no gatherings lol

PM me anyone who'd like to meet up in a pub somewhere quiet one night in the week in Manchester City Centre. If numbers can be generated I'll suggest a pub and a date.

Don't panic lol....it will just be for some company and to chat with others who suffer as you do.

people like us. (mark)

Pauluk
13-04-08, 12:43
Hi guys,

Iam from Manchester to, would be good to meet up i don't mind where.

louwilliams
15-04-08, 18:57
I was just wondering if you lot think about joining up with a North Wales meet? I was thinking Chester maybe?

Anyone interested please let us know so we have an idea of numbers etc

cheers

Lou xxxx

maddie
16-04-08, 17:05
Chester would be good for me

Angel64
16-04-08, 17:45
Hi, I did get to Manchester in December, although out of my safety zone, and enjoyed it that much I stayed till 2am, I would love the chance again !!

Maybe a quieter night though :yesyes:

Christine xx :flowers:

kath
05-06-08, 20:15
Hi,

If this hasn't happened yet,

Let us know where and when. I am in MC

Kath:yesyes:

stinger007
05-06-08, 20:15
i live in manchester and woud love a meet up :)