PDA

View Full Version : one day!

andy01
25-01-07, 20:49
hi everyone,
been reading posts and thinking about the problems we all face on a daily basis, we have good days as well as bad days, sometimes we feel strong and sometimes we feel weak, in beating/coping with this thing that has decided to burden us. we see people everyday who live without the thoughts that we now have and we wish that we could be the person we used to be. i think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back, and say to ourselves that we are strong because in our own ways we are dealing with something that others could never understand, and one day our frustrations and sadness will be rewarded xxx
so hang in there everyone, your day will come xxx

belle
25-01-07, 20:56
Well said!
Sarah x

sal
26-01-07, 17:29
Totally agree with you Andy and i think a lot of us on our bad days totally forget about that.

Thanks.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

sandlin
26-01-07, 17:37
That was great

Lindaxx

Granny Primark
26-01-07, 17:38
What a lovely post Andy and so very encouraging.
Getting self confidence back is 90% of the battle to recovery i feel.

Take care
LYNN xx

mazz
26-01-07, 19:10
Hi Andy totally in agreement with you And yes one day we ALL will get there
Mazz x

kazzie
26-01-07, 22:17
WELCOME ANDY:D

LUV KAZ X

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!!!!!

trac67
27-01-07, 14:25
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum, what a lovely positive post :D

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

jo61
27-01-07, 17:51
That is so encouraging Andy and struck a chord as this has been going for what seems like forever.

Love JO x