PDA

View Full Version : why do i keep freaking myself out

herbie73
16-05-15, 17:03
Hi all, I posted yesterday about a localised tender spot on my upper right rib, I went a bought some anti inflammatory gel just to see if it would help, so I have a bath and put this gel on my ribs and freak out because I can feel loads of tiny lumps that slightly move, iIchecked on other side and iIdo have them there also, and also you can only feel them when the gel is on there, I am now freaking out because its just under my boobs, I'm now worried because of breast cancer again, hellllllllp xx

lyndau63
17-05-15, 10:01
I really don't think you would feel loads of bumps and anyway you are away from breast tissue. Things always feel more pronounced if they are slippery I have found...like if they are soapy. No, don't try feeling for lumps with soap on your boobs if you were thinking about it!!!

feelthelove
17-05-15, 12:04
we have grissly bumps which can be felt all over the body especially when gel or soap is rubbed on . I was putting some lotion on my under arms and found lots of grissly bumps , but they are harmless .

herbie73
17-05-15, 17:26
Thank you, I did not realise what a lumpy person I am, I have them on my tummy, thighs, ribs anywhere theres flesh really, I need to stop looking for problems, and get a life.xxxx

emmalj0
17-05-15, 18:47
Im the same i can feel them under ribs where my bra sits iv got one that about a cm in size its not grown moves iv had for years but i still worry about it alot