PDA

View Full Version : hell0~!

vanIty
25-01-07, 22:28
hey every0ne,
im vanIty. well yea not really but i choose this username for a particular reason. having t0o high of a pride is my current problem. its to0 high that i end up hurting myself and the 0thers. well, i've searched and searched and finally found this forum which will hopefully welcome me and listen to my story. s0meday, im going to be a physciatrist. really, im a very depressed teenager. i know its comm0n but s0mtimes i find myself thinking that im alone in this. i have o.c.d. and im alm0st giving up. i can't control myself no matter what. but there's still a glimpse of hope.

honest to God, i never knew what depression was. not until the year of 2004 when we moved in Canada. since then, meeting new friends was great but somehow, with this new friends that i have, i experienced depression, jealousy, and lowered my self-esteem. i don't know. my thoughts are somewhat confuse. its a long story about the friendship that i have.

My family, i don't know where to start. I have the most God-fearing mother, most honest and concern father, a talented and obedient older brother and a cold hearted younger sister. im the clown in the house. and one look at me, nobody would thought that de3p inside im troubled. i don't cry in front of other people nor show them my true emotions. i call myself the great pretender. i had some problems with my parents and my brother when being scolded of doing this and that. that makes me a close minded person. i tend to curse them and grow grudge. im hateful. my sister, i don't know if i hate her or im just longing for her to respect me. she's more mature than i am that's for sure. but somehow, we don't get al0ng. som3times, i wanted to yell at her "have you got no heart?" its unexplainable.

all in all, i just wanted to heal emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. once, i asked God to give me all the possible physical injury just don't give me injuries that takes forever to heal.

EebyJeeby
25-01-07, 23:34
Hi vanIty and welcome to the forum!

You'll find lots of information and support here.

Hope you start to feel better soon.

Eeb

manmoor
26-01-07, 00:16
Hi Vanity,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

honeybee3939
26-01-07, 11:29
HI Vanity

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Piglet
26-01-07, 12:40
A big welcome to the site :)

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

sal
26-01-07, 17:27
Hi Van

Welcome to the site. You will get lots of great help and support here hun and i am sure you will start to be a lot less hard on yourself.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

mazz
26-01-07, 19:09
Hi Vanity welcome to this great site
Love Mazz x

vanIty
26-01-07, 21:48
thank you for the big and warm welcome everyone:D im sure i'll find answers and advice here![:I]

"God won't give you problems that you can't overcome"

kazzie
26-01-07, 22:05
Hi Vanity

A big Welcome to you

luv kaz x x x

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!!!!!

trac67
27-01-07, 14:30
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

nomorepanic
27-01-07, 18:38
Hi Vanity

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some fantastic people here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel