PDA

View Full Version : My parents' theraphy

vanIty
25-01-07, 22:44
hello everyone
i just want to share my parents' theraphy for me. It's called: Being close to God. i grew up in a very religious family. God is God and i was brought up to follow his teaching. But somehow, living in a new environment, i may haven't noticed it, but my folks did noticed that i'm being far away from God. I know not all people believe in Him. but if i where to share an advice, the best one would be for people to start being close to God again and believing him because he's true and i asure you that. how can you get close to Him? you can start by loving your family, the unfortunates, and those who needed love. just a small act of kindness. my mom told me that a person experience sadness and depression in life because they luck faith in God. right now, you can heal yourself spiritually. a saying that i always plant in my mind is: God never gives you a problem that you can't handle. that's why im still alive and typing here because i trust that saying. i want to regain the faith to God. and i want to help people that are experiencing depression, anxiety, etc. because i know well that its n0t the most pleasant thing in this world of the living. so everyone, please have Faith in God as He have faith in us[8)]