PDA

View Full Version : Multitude of Issues. Focus on Abdomen discomfort.

DeltaJay
18-05-15, 03:11
So I am pretty much brand new here, and I stumbled across this site while doing the worse thing for my anxiety; googling symptoms.

The last week has been a flurry of issues causing me to worry (and probably make the issues worse). The thing that kinda started everything was noticing blood while wiping/in the bowl/on stool. While blood has happened before, this was a little bit more than normal. I have a small lump down there, and I talked to my mother (very embarrassing), she said it was probably hemorrhoids.

On top of that I started to notice a lot of discomfort in my stomach, right under my ribs, and lower as if it was cramps due to a period (or having too much dairy). Most of the time it's a dull pressure with "bubbling feelings", but occasionally I'd get sharper pains in my lower abdomen and sometimes a little higher. I haven't been doing great with going to the bathroom either. :weep:

So it just feels like a bunch of things are happening and I am worrying that it's the worse, and the internet doesn't really help that fear bringing up things like cancer and fistulas. So does this sound like something serious (I am currently without a doctor but I am looking) or as my mother thinks rather normal things?

Mummygems
18-05-15, 18:14
I have experienced all the same symptoms for past couple of years. I find I only get the blood if I really have to strain for a bowel movement and I know that I have non painful haemeroids as the midwife told me after the birth of my second baby.

I was diagnosed with anxiety 2 years ago and that was when my symptoms were at a peak. I go through bouts of these symptoms during stressful times so I definitely believe it is ibs related.

Obatam
16-08-15, 14:58
I have all the same symptoms but I also get super tired and sometimes feel like I can't stand up or walk due to this. I really don't feel that much pain, I just feel bloated and exhausted but I could scream when anyone barely touches my tummy. I have also lost my appetite and make an effort to eat cause I'm afraid of fainting. I had a colonoscopy a month ago and everything came back fine. The only time that the pain comes is when I go to the toilet (even just to pee) and sometimes I find it very hard even to stand up from the stool. The doctor says that it all sounds very weird and I don't know what to do...

CeeCeeCee
27-08-15, 16:43
How are your symptoms now? I am similar with mine but more like low period pain with bowel pain. Just seems to be moving around from one to the other, not bad pain but dull and achey.