PDA

View Full Version : Warm water feeling on foot?

Sluggy
18-05-15, 14:50
Hi, just here to ask if anyone has had this weird sensation on their foot and if it's at all related to stress?

It happens totally randomly, doesn't hurt at all and lasts afew seconds. It feels like warm water just rushing over my foot and then it goes away. I've unfortuantely done a bit of googling, and it's come up with stuff like neuropathy which has got me worried, though ALS (which is what my main fear is) doesn't cause neuropathy until the late stages.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this weird warm water feeling over their feet, or any body part really.

Thanks in advance :)

countrygirl
18-05-15, 14:53
20 odd years ago I went through a few months of feeing as if I had put my foot in a puddle of cold water for a few seconds plus I also got a humming feeling in same leg - not at the same time - that pulsed. Cue every neuro disease possible in my mind but it was actually due to sitting on a hard bench with a cold wind blowing on my leg!

Sluggy
18-05-15, 15:15
Wow, that's an easy explanation for the situation you were in ^^ I assume this heat is because of a trapped nerve, or some nerve compression with how I sit seeing as my posture is bad. Just don't want it to be some neurological disease, but as I tell myself, degenerative conditions that I fear don't cause these sensory symptoms.