PDA

View Full Version : Hi all fellow anxiety sufferers

Hearts
18-05-15, 21:40
Hi, I've just turned 40 and have been suffering with anxiety for 8 years. I had previously suffered from ibs and slight anxiety but it got much worse and included post natal depression after the birth of my first child 8 years ago. I've been on venlafaxine and had reduced down to 37.5mg but had a bad relapse and am back to 225mg. I'm still trying to figure what triggers my bad spells. I know stress doesn't help but I'm keeping a diary to see if hormones play a part too. It's not fun at all and it ruins my life now and again, but I determined to control it and not let it control me x

venusbluejeans
18-05-15, 21:46
Hiya Hearts and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

aprilmoon
18-05-15, 21:48
Welcome to NMP :welcome:

Scase82
22-05-15, 21:40
Hi

Welcome. I think my anxiety might be linked to my hormones too as I've started noticing patterns. Have you had any CBT or counselling? x