PDA

View Full Version : New Here

chaplinfan
26-01-07, 03:37
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group, so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm 25, from the US, and have just recently started dealing with anxiety and panic (since this past July). I took effexor xr for six years for depression, but when I attempted to come off it I started having severe anxiety after I detoxed. So, now I'm on a small amount of my own concocting (20 mgs), and my doctor has put me on Luvox. Nothing's perfect, though, as I'm sure every one of you can attest to. I'm here to find support and to offer any that I can. The sheer number of posts indicates that I'm not alone by any means.:D I look forward to being an active member here.

Best regards to all,

Lara

manmoor
26-01-07, 08:03
Hi Lara,

A big warm welcome to you. Everyone here is lovely and will help and support you all they can.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

Granny Primark
26-01-07, 09:06
Hi lare,

Welcome to this great site.

Im sure you will find the support you are seeking from the wonderful members of this site.
There is loads of information and advice on the site and the chatroom is a great place to go for help, advice,support,making friends who truly understand how you feel and even having a laugh.Which for me has truly been a godsend.

Take care
LYNN xx

Take care
LYNN xx

honeybee3939
26-01-07, 11:27
HI Lara

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Take a look at the first step pages also Lara you may find them of interest.
First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

ceecee
26-01-07, 12:13
hi lara
welcome to the forum
take care
rach x

Piglet
26-01-07, 12:38
A big welcome to the site :D

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

yorkylover
26-01-07, 14:26
Hi Lara and welcome to the site.;)

Ellen XX

joelhall
26-01-07, 14:31
hey dude,

I've only just joined to but the site seems really good and the people here seems very frindly.

Joel

chaplinfan
26-01-07, 17:04
Thanks for all your warm welcomes, everyone! This site is great! :)

sal
26-01-07, 17:18
Hi Lara

Great you have joined. You will get loads of help and support.

Look foward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

kazzie
26-01-07, 22:22
Hi Lara

A BIG WARM WELCOME TO YOU:D

Luv Kaz x

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!!!!!

trac67
27-01-07, 14:23
H Lara,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

nomorepanic
27-01-07, 18:39
Hi Lara

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some fantastic people here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel