PDA

View Full Version : Hello New to all this be gentle :)

Pocoyo31
19-05-15, 14:36
Hello everyone, english lad been living in germany since 2008. married with two kids. been diagnosed with general anxiety dissorder and ocd (health obsessions)

Everything started last october, light headaches started me on a trip to so many doctors. I always think i have cancer or else bad. always need to check myself if i have lumps etc.

been on escitalopram since february after finally admitting i have a problem. (only took 18 trips to the docs, 2 hospital visits to admit it)

with help from a schrink i have managed to ween myself off. all sounds good till 2 days after last tablet. headaches , and pains in chest and arms. Rang doc n he thinks i need to go back on as im feeling anxious again. DOwn in the dumps at mo as i want to be my normal self again and thought i could do it without the pills.

venusbluejeans
19-05-15, 14:42
Hiya Pocoyo31 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Snaily2015
19-05-15, 19:50
welcome :-)

Pocoyo31
20-05-15, 11:46
Thank you