PDA

View Full Version : got myself worked up this morning over bowel movement

tricia56
21-05-15, 12:16
hi firstly sorry If my post is abit too personal but got myself so worked up this morning and feel stupid for allowing myself to get so worked up all because my bowels were a bit mushy, and straight away I thought what if its bowel cancer and my anxiety just spriralled from there and started googling which I know I shouldn't do that and wish I didn't react the way I do, instead of just thinking its probly just like it this morning because i did eat a jam donut and4 bakewell tarts last night:D I thought I had the health anxiety under control but for some reason its came back, I have had abad few weeks just lately with worries and stress over my sons health who lives with me which has made my GAD worse so I don't know if that has got anything to with it

lyndau63
21-05-15, 12:23
Hi,

It really does sound like just a little blip due to what you have eaten or some other harmless reason. There would be more drastic symptoms if it were bowel cancer I think. My bowels movement vary a lot and I never know what type of consistency to expect!:D

Libra
21-05-15, 14:09
Think Lyndau is right about this.. some foods, intolerances,anxiety, etc can all potentially have an effect on the digestive system.

Trueman
21-05-15, 16:28
Don't get me started on food intolerances ha ha..

Yes just a blip. Sounds normal.