PDA

View Full Version : every day it's something new

worrywart29
21-05-15, 16:52
Woke up this morning with a pretty intense headache and now I'm freaking out that it may be a aneurysm. It seem to be worsening. I'm trying to convince myself that it's just a normal headache but I can't seem to calm down.

Trueman
21-05-15, 17:02
Ha ha yes. Every spot, every bizarre sudden pain, every ache, every wrinkle, every weird poo - everything! I know what you mean.

I've had those pains in the head and the next minute everything seems to flood through your brain then you're hooked on one thing.

No it's a bad headache. Possibly a migraine?

Hugs.

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:00 ----------

:scared15:Today I've had a clot in my lung due to these muscular spasms in upper back :whistles:

worrywart29
21-05-15, 17:08
I rarely ever get headaches which is why I'm most worried especially not headaches this intense. I'm not sure if it's a migraine because I never had one.

Trueman
21-05-15, 17:19
Do you feel nausea? Pain in eyes? Visual disturbance or just disorientation? Balance funny?

worrywart29
22-05-15, 04:02
Pain in forehead and eyes and lower part of neck. Eyes hurt when I move them around and head hurt when i move in general. It's still this way all these hours later so I'm sure it's not an aneurysm.