PDA

View Full Version : head pressure or something

bingjam
22-05-15, 16:48
So I was sitting here watching tv.....and had a sudden weird head type pressure at the back of my head which lasted about 5 seconds, then went it made me heart race and panic a little... And now I've got a pressure feeling at the front of my head and just generally feeling weird...

So I'm worried that there is something wrong ..

Hope everyone is ok... I havent been here for a while cause I've been feeling ok

Libra
22-05-15, 21:11
Is it like a sudden surge ? any dizzys with it.. Ive had that happen several times and it was from posture.Stress on the upper trapezius muscle.

Sam123
22-05-15, 21:36
Libra that's interesting, i've been having problems with what i think is my Trapezius muscle lately, and what feels like a pinched nerve in the neck.

Not too painful but the odd pain on one side and going down one arm, my neck muscles are always tight and also some little pains in between my shoulder blades. I have a desk job and i think my posture has caused it.

The last few days i've been having dizzy spells, and a feeling of pressure and light headed. I didn't know this could be linked.

Toby2000
22-05-15, 21:39
I get this too, not sure why

Toby

Libra
23-05-15, 10:49
Yes, Sam. there is a link. Ive had physio couple times to try loosen things up but with anxiety of course everything just tenses back up.