PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh, here we go again

Pete_uk
22-05-15, 17:06
Sorry, had to put this down somewhere :shrug:

I found out about half an hour ago our quiet neighbours hare going to move soon. 3...2...1... Anxiety!

After the one before this lot I'm really nervous as to who and what we will get. I hope I don't end up not going outside in the garden again or worrying about what i will hear from next door.

Thank god that at the time I could go into the chat room here for some chat and support. :bighug1:

:weep:

feelthelove
22-05-15, 17:36
I know how you feel we had noisy neighbours for 8 years huge exhaust cars with bass boosters in and noisy parties, now they have moved and we got new neighbours at first i was horrifed as they have a huge dog and two chickens, but they are so quiet all them lol , the chickens do make a noise but its relaxing like living on a farm .

Pete_uk
23-05-15, 12:02
Yeah, the ones we have now are grandparents and we hardly know they are there. The one before was verbally violent and did a lot of harm to me psychologically.

But who knows.

Uncertain27
24-05-15, 13:48
This is an anxiety thing? I often hear our neighbours yelling at their children and eachother and wonder if it's abuse, but my family say I'm paranoid! :blush:

swgrl09
24-05-15, 14:20
I have had the run of pretty terrible neighbors. Don't be afraid to call and make a complaint, the police, the office if you are in an apartment, whoever. I did it a lot.

Pete_uk
25-05-15, 11:37
I've always been upset at arguments and fights etc. Any sign of trouble (which I am always looking out for) and I'm out of there. The problem was, for a year I could not get away from it. So I'm quite sensitive to these things.

Pete_uk
04-06-15, 10:55
Oh to be able to leave.
To leave this place,
to leave these people,
to leave this cocktail of anxiety and depression.