PDA

View Full Version : February's gonna be a long month!!!

birdinumnum
26-01-07, 15:48
O.k. so late Feb early March, I'm gonna have an Echo, smear test, mole removal and see a cardiologist!!!(can anyone beat that)
So I've pretty much got three weeks to try and get a bit fitter, did davina mcalls workout today.
My Doctor did a cholestrol check on me and it came back as elevated 5.3, even though I've been following macrobiotic diet!!!! god only knows what it was before that.

Birdi xxx

ceecee
26-01-07, 15:55
hi birdi
wow thats a lot to cope with!!!!
hope all goes well for you!take every day as it comes.i had my smear test today and it wasn,t half as bad as i thought it would be!!!!
good luck with it all
take care
rach x

Mable
27-01-07, 16:04
Hi Birdi

I know how you feel - the wait is horrible, but what are your worries? I have to wait for another hiv test beginning of March, and that's a pretty awful thing to be worried about.

I have had all those tests you are waiting for, the worst is the mole removal but even that dosn't hurt. I find it worse worrying about the results.

I too am thinking of ways to get through the next few weeks, and keeping as busy as possible is the only way I can cope. Plus trying to convince myself constantly that I am OK!

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Mable

birdinumnum
27-01-07, 21:33
Thanks Mable hope your test comes and goes quickley too, we've booked a holiday in the middle of March and I just keep focusing on that.

Birdi xxx

birdinumnum
27-01-07, 21:34
Thanks ceecee xxx

chaplinfan
28-01-07, 05:41
Hey guys,
I remember waiting on brain MRI results back in September. The wait was awful, but somehow you get through it. I found that watching t.v. increased my anxiety during that time, so I stayed away from that. I have an eight-year-old cousin, and being around her helped me a lot because she is so carefree. Playing with Legos and Barbies took my mind off adult worries :-). (Can't believe I just admitted to playing with toys at age 25!)
Best of luck to you two with your test results!
Lara