PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety? going crazy idk...

Gerardooooo
23-05-15, 02:02
Hello how's it going guys girls. I'm a 19 year old male. I've never really been diagnosed with anxiety or anything more of a self diagnosis, I never really liked doctors. Lol but anyways recently the anxiety or whatever it is has been pretty bad. I feel as if I'm going crazy, worried that I have schizophrenia or psychosis or something. I have been trying to find tests online to actually see if I have these or not. I feel as if im becoming really slow in the head. Like as if I'm forgetting things but I'm not. I've always kind of been a quiet person talking was never really my thing, from being a kid to now. I've been having really strange thoughts. Almost as if I can't control what I'm thinking my mind kind of just pops them up. Another thing I should mention is a couple months ago I began to feel really sick. Constant stomach aches, head aches, feeling feverish, numbness in the legs and arms, feeling like I can't breathe. Chest pains. I've been to the er numerous times I wanna say about 5 times in a month roughly. I've been worrying about numerous things that I might have at first I was worried that I might have diabetes and was sure I had it but tested my blood sugar and everything seemed fine. Then after that I thought I had a blood clot d dimer test was done and ultra sound on my leg and apparently no blood clot found, then one night I was sure I was having a stroke felt a terrible head pain drove myself to the er and had a panic attack on the way there. Then went again because I felt as if I couldn't breathe. And now I'm worrying thst I have schizophrenia. I've never hallucinated. And the weird thoughts I get sometimes seem like they're delusions or something but I don't accept the thoughts as fact which kind of confuses me with this diagnoses. I stutter and sometimes find it hard to find the right words to say. I don't know what to do at this point I just want to be normalish again.

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:01 ----------

I'm sure there's more things but that's the only things I can really think of.

venusbluejeans
23-05-15, 02:07
Hiya Gerardooooo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Calvin Harris
24-05-15, 18:17
Strange and obsessive thoughts are very common symtoms of anxiety
along with thinking you are going mad/crazy