PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty in finding romance

hazree73
26-01-07, 16:15
Hi all,

I am 34 year old male. I have been struggling with job and live since the past 10 years due to my anxiety. I am seeing the doctor about it but road to recovery has been slow. I had my share of good and also bad days. On bad days, I have a really bad headache and my body twitches which is not really an ideal condition to woo any girl. Is anyone having the same problem?I want to listen to your experience/opinion on this. Thanks.

clickaway
26-01-07, 19:21
Hi

Maybe you are too pre-occupied with your twitches and headaches. Love should have no barriers.

Are you able to go out and meet women? I dare say you see lovely girls all the time but shy away from them - but maybe they have major issues too that you wouldn't know about until you started to know them more.

Why not find an understanding friend who just happens to be female? [8D]

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

hazree73
28-01-07, 15:34
Thanks for the advice

wendy
28-01-07, 15:49
Hi

I think Rays advice is spot on, Its amazing what can develop from friendships, and it takes of the pressure of finding someone, these things tend to happen when we least expect it! I think there is someone out there for everyone and im sure you will find your ideal girl!

Good luck to you

Wendy x

sal
28-01-07, 16:01
I agree with Wendy, these things happen when we least expect them to. I am sure you will meet someone and take on Rays adivce, a solid friendship is a great start to a relationship.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".