PDA

View Full Version : New Here

ChickensAreEpic
24-05-15, 00:45
Hi,
I am a 15 year old boy.
I have been a hypochondriac for about the past 2 years now, some of the things I have thought to have had in the past are: skin cancer, acid reflux, blood in urine, breast cancer, colon cancer. I have OCD at the moment that I have had for the past 4 years or so. First of all the OCD started when I got scared of someone being under my bed so I looked underneath but then it turned into a habit of looking under my bed every night. Recently, I have been only wanting to group things into specific numbers, (usually even numbers). I have also had obsessions of touching things, if I touch something, i sometimes to touch it with both hands. I have also had intrusive thoughts, these thoughts are about me thinking in my head that i want my mother to die and my pets to die and people to get cancer etc.
I was on another anxiety forum but I can't get on it much anymore so I decided to find a new one which is this, I wanted to find a community of people that are quite close together rather than just asking questions on a website like webmd or yahoo answers. Anyway, I hope to get to know my way around here. Thanks for a great site like this because recently I have been looking for one.
Thanks
- Lewis :D

venusbluejeans
24-05-15, 00:51
Hiya ChickensAreEpic and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

CookieCat
24-05-15, 01:13
Hi Lewis :welcome:

Nice to meet you! I'm a Hypochondriac too, this forum is great support :)