PDA

View Full Version : Pressure on stomach, belching, tired, going the toilet alot

jaynehal
24-05-15, 11:29
I have been having twinges on the left side just under my ribs for about 3 weeks but the doc says it's nothing

Now ive started with frequent bowel movements especially in the morning pain in my chest/throat well a pressure feeling which comes straight after my cup of tea in a morning

I get slight relief when I burp but only got minutes it's really bothering me and the more I look on the Internet the more I'm working myself up

Anyone else had these symptoms I have been feeling stressed recently

Thanks Jayne x

geezer46
06-12-15, 15:32
Hi jaynehal.at this moment i am having the tight chest and burps.i am also worried as you are life with health anxiety is horrid.we always think the worst.Try not to look up your symptoms it only makes things worse,come on here,i am 69 and have suffered h/a all my life if i can help you i will geezer46

Traceypo
06-12-15, 15:48
Hi hun, I have same symptoms and I find gaviscon liquid helps loads.

ray.olsen
10-12-15, 22:48
Hey

It seems like acid reflux but I can't be certain. Did you had an x-ray or MRI? Don't listen to one doctor's opinion. If you feel the need to be checked again then consult a different one. You need to be certain when it comes to your health.

If all your physical checkup gets cleared then we can assume that this is a mental health issue. So also prepare to consult with a mental health care provider.