PDA

View Full Version : New here! And working on health anxiety

Dinney
24-05-15, 19:19
Hello guys :)

I'm so glad I found this! I have suffered from health anxiety for about a year now. It happened so gradually it was difficult to notice the changes in my thought patterns. I should have known something was up when I couldn't stop googling symptoms.

Most of the time I'm okay but when something happens to shake me up I completely lose it! It's been 6 days since I had a panic attack which I am working through with a therapist. I'm feeling much better right now but I do have a long way to go :)

I'm excited to meet you guys and hope you have a great week! :D

venusbluejeans
24-05-15, 19:25
Hiya Dinney and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

feelthelove
24-05-15, 20:47
Hello guys :)

I'm so glad I found this! I have suffered from health anxiety for about a year now. It happened so gradually it was difficult to notice the changes in my thought patterns. I should have known something was up when I couldn't stop googling symptoms.

Most of the time I'm okay but when something happens to shake me up I completely lose it! It's been 6 days since I had a panic attack which I am working through with a therapist. I'm feeling much better right now but I do have a long way to go :)

I'm excited to meet you guys and hope you have a great week! :D

welcome , you're in the right place :)

Dinney
26-05-15, 17:50
Thank you feelthelove! :D